Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so in watching this video Nana was taken back to what one of you replied on Juan's question of ??
Meaning of two balls and cain.
Someone thought of Tidel Cain in the Bible.

Idk who is purposefully allowing this to be seen at the penis monument but the Jefferson Memorial is surrounded by Tidel Basin and that brought me to your mention of Tidal Cain in the Bible.

https://youtu.be/zs8w_wArz...
4/11 Takeover: Painting the Picture - YouTube

The Afterlife posts have sparked a new 4/11 Takeover series that can be found on my Rumble channel, JetsonWhite. Many thanks to Edward Indigo for his help wi...

10:17 AM - May 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
14 May, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
watch the water - Tidal basin May 15 - Official McAfee Afterlife - Red Castle 4/11 βœ…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
14 May, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great video! πŸ’—
Btw, where's John (wain the pain)? πŸ€”I noticed he isn't here anymore.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 May, 01:35
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Yeah, Nana misses him EVERY day so much😭
Idk what happened, wainthepain01 deleted ALL of his posts and even the DMs that we had for months, all gone.
Some woman was sexually harassing him and using his amazing artwork as tho it were her work.
I sure wish he would come back, I looked so forward to his beautiful artwork and prayers every day.
Most certainly left a hollow spot in my heart.