Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
13 March, 12:45
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
12 March, 07:37
my husband is a senior leader for a german owned company with a US office. He claims that their salea reps have to take the vax to see customes. i dont think this is lawful and he said private companies can mandate the vax. I would love legal scholars to weigh in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 March, 07:01
DONT NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ITS MY CHOICE !!!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
03 February, 07:19
The position as it was in December re mandatory #COVID19 #Vaccination

However, until the #DeepState is completely taken down, I wouldn't trust any human rights laws as the courts can justify anything they want to. When the balance of small-medium employers falls, big business will have more sway over governments.

"If an employer is unable to justify a direction to vaccinate and takes adverse action against employees who fail to comply, the direction is likely to be deemed unlawful in many countries."

https://www.lexology.com/l...

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
03 February, 09:47
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Well said.... Thank you !!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
03 February, 06:47
EU Brussels are panicking! #vaccines are dangerous and they know it. #5G is dangerous and [they] know it! #Agenda21 is well on its way. #PresidentT is about to take them all down. #Propaganda has #BRAINWASHED many, time to #wakeUp

https://anonup.com/thread/...

New Chapter 17 @NewChapter_17
02 February, 01:43
Link?