Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 May, 06:21
What's your intake on Oz vs Kathy Barnette?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whos 2know @Whos2know
14 May, 07:36
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
she was for the Floyd protests, and declared she was not a “Trumper”…….Oz was democrat, connected to WEF, I believe, and has ties to MA…allegedly. McCormick is a veteran, pro life, and also supported by DJT, but, he has some slim shady going on as well. After the last few years, its very hard to discern between the truth and untruths lol. We know how smear campaigns are run and how deep the 💩 is flung after watching it against T. Sooo….does T truly support Oz? Is he really a “good guy” who pulled the plug on the Dems at the last minute, as T did? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tuesday is coming up fast, and I still am unsure of my decision(s) as to how I am voting. Any additional opinions would be welcome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
Oz is already gone…we are seeing an actor ;) Trust your gut, he is NOT to be trusted at all, the worst of the worst, and Trump is pushing “him” into the light— his connections should help wake up some people who don’t follow this stuff ;)
08:14 AM - May 14, 2022
In response Whos 2know to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 May, 08:58
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Did you notice at the PA rally the crowd held up signs that just said “OZ”… Follow the yellow brick road… WE know all the connections to the WIZARD, the man behind the curtain… the bad guys… comms everywhere… some WH shout outs, yellow=gold- transitioning to Gold??!

they also played Elton John “GOODBYE yellow brick road”—there was lots of trolling going on… maybe our job during this is to lead people to do a bit of research if they ask you who to vote for. Tell them to look up his connections, show some photos of him with his buddies….
In PA do we really have a great choice or are we being shown that it has always been two sides of the same coin? “The military is the only way” comes to mind for me.

That being said “he” did say some great things at the rally —for those paying attention…
He said “we used to be able to sell out children online, legally” 😳

We are watching a movie! :)

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
14 May, 08:35
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
He wasn’t a very good orator for a supposed TV guy, I can believe this.