Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
05 February, 06:42
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Did he predict that🤣🖕🖕🖕bye bye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 February, 06:36
years ago i worked with an inlaw to one of the simpsons creators who happened to stop by while i was working. i had a bad reaction to the man. it was beyond my ability to say why at the time. i questioned myself and decided to trust my intuition. and then years later we find out they were all sickos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
05 February, 09:55
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Wow! Even the Simpsons huh?

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
03 February, 06:52
see you later Space Cowboy!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 February, 05:36
He was certainly someones comm guy. We all know Homer plays the classic sheep, Mr Burns plays Nathan Rothchilds, and Sideshow Bob, well, he's a clown. lol I often wonder, if Hilary wasn't suppose to lose, yet the comms went out that Trump would win, then who exactly was feeding this guy his intel to put out in the show all these years?

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 02:24
😳WOW!

Angela Martin @Marangela
03 February, 06:14
Good riddance to BAD RUBBISH!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 February, 08:24
Keeping his reputation lol

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
02 February, 07:07

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
02 February, 01:34
Some will take the easy way out.