Kim Runner @kimrunner
New POTUS on TRUTH Social - 9:51am Eastern...
10:07 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 May, 12:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Interesting analysis from TruthHammer TG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
13 May, 02:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Works for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
13 May, 02:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
A new study from The University of Southern California and Indiana University finds that up to 15% of active Twitter accounts are bots with built-in retweet and mention strategies that target specific groups. With 319 million monthly active users, that equates to roughly 48 million active bot accounts on Twitter, more than the population of California. This study is from March 2017. https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 May, 11:22
pas TRUTH en Gaule 🙄la blague

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 May, 10:21
Twitter is so much easier to use than TruthSocial, I thought TruthSocial was going to be a good freedom of speech account, but if they don’t like what you’re saying they let you know real quick, so much for Freedom of speech

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 May, 10:26
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
It's bc they are not on their own hosting site yet, so they can get removed. they are having to play by the rules until they are. I believe that's what Rumble is working on.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
13 May, 10:09
I swear I didn't read this before my post. 😂