Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
07:36 AM - May 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Ervin Wright @Seldom
13 May, 08:53
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Have you noticed the HUGE difference between religion & actual Christianity, that is, following Christ????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 May, 07:42
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I think the Religious Right has been doing naughty things and wants to fly under the radar because if they come out into the light and start making a lot of noise about the stolen election then their dirty little secrets will start coming out...They have been bought off and blackmailed just like the rest of them...Woe unto them I say!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 07:47
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
This blog is the blog of the one of the current candidates for the Pennsylvania Senate race. Its Kathy Barnette. Her blogs go back as far as I can tell to at least 2015. She has been in the fight...her blogs are amazing. I don't know if she was with one specific church group or not.....

13 May, 07:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I take that back...I just found a blog dated from 2012....