COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SE
The #IRS just destroyed 30 million tax returns because they’ve run out of space to store the backlog of mail!
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/...
– I have a source who is an ex-IRS worker in the Austin area. He tells me entire FLOORS of the IRS building are nothing but stacks of unopened mail. Paper filings, mostly. The IRS can’t even open the f##king mail, so they just BURNED 30 million #Tax returns, to make new space for more backlogged mail. It’s unreal! The collapse of the empire approaches…
08:07 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Widget 260 @widget260
12 May, 10:15
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Fully expect an audit coming my way this year. I usually get a small refund but have been unemployed for 16 months so naturally, I had to pay. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
12 May, 09:06
🙂Maybe they will just burn down the buildings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
12 May, 08:27
they redid ours and now we are getting less and now told us it will take a few weeks to get our money back.