vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
12 May, 07:33
amazing how many Trump voters arent in the know

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 May, 07:36
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Agreed. Truth social is patriots wanting election over turned but very few know the deep dark stuff. I was a little taken back by Catturds podcast today. smh He said there are no white hats, dark hats nor great awakening.. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 May, 07:38
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
He even said Durham was not doing anything. So either he doesnt know or he wont say on the air

12 May, 07:41
cat turd said that? hmm

12 May, 07:43
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
If you listen to it let me know what you think. I may have misunderstood or something

considering deeper meanings because i have discernment issues about durham, and it is a movie and not that the indictments arent happening but its a crafty ruse. deeper waters here. think logically and with strategy
07:46 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it