Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Fellow Patriots,

Find a place to sit down before you view this 2 minute video. Not kidding.

Martin Geddes forwarded this from EndIlluminati.

Red pill of gargantuan proportions.
07:08 PM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
13 May, 08:43
In response Save the Children to her Publication
THE SUN IS BLACK, GENERATES A ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD. WHEN THIS RADIATION HITS AN ATMOSPHERE, IT IS CONVERTED TO HEAT AND LIGHT. THE RADIATION ALSO CREATES A DOWNWARD FORCE RESULTING IN WHAT WE CALL GRAVITY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 May, 11:27
💥 DISCERNMENT IS IMPORTANT IN YOUR AWAKENING💥

The Deep State 'IDEA' WAS the completion of their Agenda 2030, where humanity has been living for millennia in an artificially created Magnetic Hologram, formed in the so-called 3rd Dimension. Around the calendar year 2030, their plan was 90% of the population reduction must be completed.

The hologram was designed and controlled by black occult magicians of extra-terrestrial Reptilian human hybrids, who specialize in misleading and mind-controlling people. They carefully influence and manipulate through secret esoteric knowledge the thought process, which is related to the magnetic grid around the planet’s surface, to transfer energies to people through visual holographic representations of reality. By annexing in this way, the human consciousness, enables them to create forcibly a pre-designed reality. The reptilian hybrids cannot reside on planet Earth under the original higher Earth frequency.

❤️God Won!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
12 May, 10:44
i love this guy. his videos on church organs blew me away 20 years ago

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
12 May, 08:12
…husband calls BS.
he worked with fiber optics

12 May, 08:50
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
ha ha ....
and what do YOU think Debbie?

Cheers!

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
12 May, 09:13
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
....and?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 May, 07:48

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 May, 07:45
I’m just going to live my life helping people and look forward to God showing me all about it when I die. But this is compelling.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
12 May, 07:41
Quite a few sources I've researched suggest that the sun is "hot" plasma & the moon is "cold" plasma
I'm intrigued by things like this

12 May, 07:44
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Fascinating stuff!

It will be a Grand day for all of humanity if we ever learn what is true in life.

Cheers!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 May, 07:39
Okay, if I need to unlearn everything, can I start learning something that makes sense to my brain?

12 May, 09:46
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Ha ha!

Bottom line - there is a secret door into the universe lol.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
12 May, 07:35
Smokin' a little too much maui waui.

richie walker @smoovewalker
13 May, 12:41
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
With that moniker id be quiet about smoking too much weed mate ;)

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
12 May, 07:32
They say that the marking on the moon are photographic-like impressions of both the firmament and the earth on top of each other.

12 May, 07:49
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Yeah, like a mirrored reflection!

We will want to travel to all those places..
or at least send Rick Steves on his biggest trip EVER! Ha .

Cheers!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 May, 07:24
We are in one big episode of the Twilight Zone it seems!!!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 May, 10:38
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
GOT THAT SHIT RIGHT 2222

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 May, 07:16
😵Life just gets weirder and weirder.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 May, 07:26
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
So much to process!