Only people mentioned by Pepe in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
12 May, 04:03
In response Pepe Kek to his Publication
I smell something fishy.. hey looks it's Ukraine, it looks like a fish..lol Vibes up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
12 May, 07:19
In response Just Diana to her Publication
It does look like a fish, and i can’t see another way out by water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 May, 11:35
Likely most people can't find it on a map.

I think I saw a Jeopardy question with a map and a country highlighted and not a single player knew the answer was Ukraine.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
12 May, 11:40
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Because Ukraine does not exist

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
12 May, 11:30

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
12 May, 10:51
= = = > < >

May 12, 2018 11:24:18 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 36da6f No. 1391731

If America falls, the World falls.
God bless our brave fighting men & women.
They deserve our deepest gratitude.
Through their strength, and the millions of united Patriots around the World, we will succeed in this fight.
Peace through strength.
Now comes the pain.

Q

Pepe Kek @Pepe
12 May, 10:56
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
I can’t wait to see Britain felled.