Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 May, 05:50
Just Wow! Moms who never nursed can not turn it on. This may have merit for those about to give birth who were planning to use formula and are jabbed. The nursing babies of jabbed mothers have been dying or in the least, are getting bad rashes.

I am seeing those in need of formula are told to stock up on evaporated cows milk. I would've thought that crazy but when I went to the largest grocery near me to get some to make a special request soup for a neighbor down with a sprained ankle, there was ZERO organic cream or condensed milk unsweetned- none. Tons of all other kinds.

FYI- Babies can not tolerate or digest cows milk.

They can digest Goats Milk. If need be stock up on organic Evaporated Goat Milk with Vitamin D AND get a liquid B vitamin ( high quality) and add it to it.

I am baffled this is happening in the U.S.

quote on twit- MAGAMichellee
"The FDA is refusing to open the Abbott plant back up that produces baby formula!! Don't tell me this isn't INTENTIONAL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimm Dzon @Kimm1740
I copied this from another site when I came across it. I was born in the 60’s I’m sure my Mom gave it to me. I wish I could ask but she oassed away a few years ago. It’s probably healthier than todays formulas!!
07:53 AM - May 12, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kimm1740 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimm Dzon, click on at the bottom under it