Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 May, 11:32
Prophecy: This is Coming After Roe v Wade Overturned - YouTube

Find out what's coming after Roe v. Wade is overturned. With special guests Myles Kilby and Donna Grisham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
11 May, 12:00
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I realize this may be controversial here but I speak from personal experience, any woman who doesn't want to be pregnant will make the baby pay for her troubles. I have spent my whole life in physical pain and been forcibly disabled bc my underage unwed mother got pregnant with me and she tried to hide it.
Until society fully supports and takes care of the mothers, the babies will always be harmed. All this attention on the women, but what about the man's role in this, they get a free pass on all of this and I am getting fed up with this kind of talk.
All I see is patriarchal oppression bypassing, just blame the laws and the women, shame, shame, shame.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 12:18
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
So very sorry for what you went through...🙏😔 And yes, the mothers need help too, and he fathers. I don't think people are meaning to blame the women and make it a patriarchal issue. Just my two-cents' worth, but I think the focus right now is on the babies, and the ones carrying the babies, because it's the babies who are being murdered. Again, though, this is a very complicated issue regarding the mothers and the fathers of these unwanted children. A friend's wife used to work for a place that helped unmarried women who were pregnant. They did great work. Some of the women gave their babies up for adoption instead of aborting them. Maybe that would be a solution for some women, instead of abortion, as there are many out there who would love to have a child but can't for various reasons. Prayers and blessings!! 🙏❤️

Ally Oop @Ally
11 May, 11:26
I agree the children must be protected better.
I love how people think that adoption is the better answer, I was adopted out. Not only am I physically disabled and am in pain every minute of every hour because she tried to hide me, I was given to a decent enough set of parents but it was far less then ideal.
The trauma that adopted newborns experience is profound, we NEVER get over it, even if an adoptee has a great adopted family, they are still affected, we are in a fog about it until we face it.
If you would like to promote adoption you'd be best to understand the implications of what you are saying. Check out this interview with Dr Paul Sunderland of England, a psychologist who has researched this extensively.

Ally Oop @Ally
11 May, 11:43
Adoption is trauma, one that we will never get over, we have no pre-trauma brain. Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is on order here.

Please try and understand, who is this right for? Everyone is so quick to treat us like a new pet, right down to threatening sending us back or actually doing it. I'll never get over it, ever, I don't know how else to say it. Imagine you gave birth to a baby and they take your baby away from you, they tell you it's going to be ok, you'll get a baby back.. When they do you know instantly it's not yours, but you are told you are wrong, you just gave birth to a baby, and here is one. You need to accept it, be grateful, move forward with this stranger and you need to act normal, that everything is really okay. But you know it's wrong, you can feel it, this baby is a stranger to you and you are a stranger to him/her. Your body knows better, every cell within you knows this truth but don't worry, you'll get over it, it is the way it is, deal with it.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 11:23
I'm sorry you have gone through so much that's hurt you.🙏😔 Truly, I am sorry. Will pray for your inner healing. I can't imagine... 😢 Since adoption is not my own story, I can only listen to the stories of others. And everyone's story is different. Just based on the good my friend has seen through the place where she worked, and based on coworkers who have beautiful families with children they've adopted, and based on the stories from two of my best friends who were adopted, I've only heard the good. So, it seems that the agencies who are trying find homes for the children should somehow be better monitored and restructured to make sure the prospective parents would be good parents and not have a situation like you've experienced. Maybe your story would help other agencies understand what they must do to make things better. 🙏 Blessings!! ❤️✝️

Ally Oop @Ally
12 May, 02:39
Adoption has changed a lot over the years and there are happy adoptions where everything is super fabulous.
Taking children away from their families is not ideal.
You are seeing the surface the best face of adoption but until society will value an adoptees voice over an organization then it's not something I value putting my time into.
This is not to say that adoption of older children isn't a really good thing but here we go back to families not wanting all of the siblings so they again, break up a family.
Just today, a post from a friend in an Adoptee group and she revealed how broken she is about being the product of a rape, how the little girl inside of her just wanted her mommy ++ & the grown up woman (social worker/ex-Marine) understood all the logical details.
If you were the product of a rape, how would you feel?
Suicidal?
Depressed?
Anxious?
How about completely and utterly devastated that your entire existence was the product of a violent act?
This is our reality.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Have also heard the testimony of James Robison of "Life Today" talk about how he was born due to that same horrible reason, but said he is thankful to his mom that she chose to give him life. He then talks about how God transformed his life into who he is today. So, again, every story is different, from so many angles. None are the the same or can be put into one lump sum. But I do respect your story too, and thank you for sharing it with us.🙏🙏🙏
02:49 AM - May 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it