Two Green Bears @2greenbears44
11 May, 10:23
1840 "Now the party didn't win till I walked out, And they probably didn't know that I was ever here, But when they check out with what they hit y'all up for, they wait for next time to ask twice as much more, We came for what I thought was the business of doin' sh--, The scandal breaks out, they bag the China and bail quick, Every cycle last hope of making a dent, And then your hair turn white learnin' how it was spent, And I'm just about ready to call this bluff, Like if TV for the brain-dead wasn't enough, I just gave 'em what I had, then be coppin' they attitude, I went from feelin' loneliness to needin' the solitude, Thelma lift a pound with a style and politeness, They have to bring a posse, coke be takin' the express, If everyone is sexy, they don't need to be truthful, My shepherd go to Funkytown he pullin' the churce wool, Make yourself home, get the virtual signal gear, We could be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 10:26
In response Two Green Bears to his Publication
doing more if only we coulda been here, We find a sucker talkin' from the top of his head, We launch a verbal paintball, show respect for the Fed, We know logic is a Spock deal, Bones is an order, The purpose is what Papa say, the point is a mortar, A hit is just a business deal, the witness illegal, The garden is to tender like the Strip is to Siegel, Invade your English only to convert it to Klings-on, Their conscience way above you and they ask if this thing's on, So all you outputters, I got something to take in, The ones invented money ain't be stressed what they makin', They stamp a noble cause with the seal of approval, The sand castle falls, and it's business as usual, They like a good laugh, and we give 'em the best ones, The good,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bad, ugly and the wicked this way comes, Who thought outside the box and was sent home in one, We're separated so many times like Jin-Sun, And try to live together not to die our own, When my mind's on Georgia, the words on the stone, Winning every other argument and losin' the subject, Seekin' higher knowledge and it's gettin' the mind wrecked, Me and my shadow, a trial separation, we're always dominating every conversation, Socrates couldn't know what he was asking, I need half-speed to be multitasking, It serves you right, but you're turning left, Just a few more years, you'll be able to guess, Accept my submission and they halt the press, Boast major war crimes when we thief confess, Flick the lint off my jacket and your planet's a mess, Try a fleet of cruise missiles and tenderness, Division's on
10:28 AM - May 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by 2greenbears44 in this post can reply
11 May, 10:31
us, we ain't get with the program, You minused our backup, sounds a little more like, ma'am, Great strides forward and light years sideways, God's move mysterious, This just cray-cray, Talk-shows hosting, Advocates ghosting, Georgetown funneling, Ballroom toasting, Limousine flanking, Journalist spanking, Nothin' more easy than this style of banking, One for the blockers...Two for the courts...Three for the coverage...Four for the hype...Five, minutes of woke, this ain't no joke, You say there's a dagger, all I see is a cloak, Ladies real pretty, make you

11 May, 10:32
sound witty, Takes high drama to make it to committee, The bottom loves the top, the top rocks the bottom, Pissed off at little folk, never shoulda sought 'em, One hero sandwich brought together by bread, Don't care if my tailor says I ought to be dead, Whatever you were told, I know it's not true, Or they have to notifiy me to expect you, What's your name, what's your game, what's the level of your flame, Did they get you on tape, or are you just insane? There's a place on the table, and it has your name, Just kidding, lighten up, 'cause you're being detained, We can poison everything with the greatest of ease, it's your bad in this world when we didn't say please..."