TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
10 May, 11:00
tested. knife turned. spent. armor. barely making survival mode…
…. but I rise. We rise. bc there is no other option. we are Gods children and He saves us all.
on my knees. come, Lord πŸ™πŸ»β£οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
10 May, 11:50
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I see youβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Jesus Calling: May 10
Do not resist or run from the difficulties in your life. These problems are not random mistakes; they are hand-tailored blessings designed for your benefit and growth. Embrace all the circumstances that I allow in your life, trusting Me to bring good out of them. View problems as opportunities to rely more fully on Me.
When you start to feel stressed, let those feelings alert you to your need for Me. Thus, your needs become doorways to deep dependence on Me and increasing intimacy between us. Although self-sufficiency is acclaimed in the world, reliance on Me produces abundant living in My kingdom. Thank Me for the difficulties in your life, since they provide protection from the idolatry of self-reliance.

John 15:5
2 Corinthians 1:8-9
Ephesians 5:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯
12:02 AM - May 11, 2022
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
11 May, 12:16
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Our Father is a good good good Father. Keep your heart fixed on Him darling and watch His love for you change everything. I love you my sister...you are not alone❀️

11 May, 09:47
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
thank you for lifting me. God is so good and He saves me every single day.