Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 May, 10:41
In response Every Time to her Publication
I used to watch my mom make that for my baby sister ( 11 years younger than me). She would sterilze glass bottles in a special pot on the stove made for that purpose, then pour the evaporated milk mixture in the sterile bottles, then put the bottles into the fridge. She would warm the bottle in a pan of hot water before feeding my sis. šŸ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 May, 11:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, I remember my mother doing the same. Several people have told me that they were given this formula and they were healthy babies. Hmmm, go figure! Another thought although I haven't researched it- there are probably other natural formulas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
11 May, 11:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
that brought back some memories of changing my brothers cloth diaperā€¦ringing it out in toilet and fastening with diaper pinsā€¦