Conservative Tiger @tentigers99
08 May, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 May, 02:22
In response Conservative Tiger to his Publication
So what should one do, when everyone they know is asleep?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I've done my best to wake family and others but...their indoctrination and matrix won't allow them to wake.
04:55 PM - May 10, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by tentigers99 in this post can reply
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
10 May, 06:25
I am in the same boat, all we can do is be there for them when they wake. We will have our told you so moment eventually.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 May, 05:09
Not sure if you made this meme or are using the propaganda of some one else, but here is where I have a problem with it. We have been told as anons that we need to wake our fam and friends. then after making ourselves look like loons, we were told, nope its too late, just be there for them after they shite on you for the past 6 years since Trump came into office. Sure, I'm a nice person...I'll take care of my vaxxed family members as they die of aids or other such rubbish that we've been fed. But your meme is now saying all those people are a danger to us. So, do we dump them, and let our lives go further into the abyss? I am seriously asking this question. I seriously would like to know if others question the narrative we've been given, and how we have been jerked around for the past years. Almost like there is a pysop running against us at all times.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
10 May, 06:23
You are being psyoped by both sides but family is everything never give up and remember not everyone that got the vax got the vax, we were the trial teste and many were just given a placebo saline solution if you will. My fam is all vaxed but know one has had any problems except brother inlaw. Most of them now say they won't get boosted and I can only pray they don't. Keep your faith strong to your heart and your fam even closer. We will have our told you so moment eventually it will come on God's timeline not ours.

10 May, 06:26
I shared the meme, didn't make it. Of course those of us that are MAGA are caring, loving people who always try to do the right things. The bottom line is that, the refusal of others to even INVESTIGATE what we're telling them...will destroy our country & world. You try your best to never give up on them but, in the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Those choosing to remain ignorant despite the truth being available with a little effort from them...IS A DANGER to America. We see violence and immoral elitism ruining average people. They stole our election, voice & labeled us terrorists. Those who fail to find truth, back the oligarchy and unconstitutional forces against us. I'm mad, fed up. refuse to lay down. They need to wake up or they're next. So, as a person being evicted - who goes to food banks to feed my children due to the govt taking my business with their covid/energy steal/etc - no more compromise.