Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
04 February, 10:35
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
It is very possible ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
02 February, 12:51
I never had a doubt! I told my frirnd she's a mixture of her parents
both in looks, intellect and that certain 'it' factor! Doesn't care attitude.
My other was Ezra!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 12:25
Thought I heard he fathered a son several months before he "died".. called Gianni... unless he had a daughter way before Gianna (surely a playboy, lol!😅🙏🙃😂😍 He very well could have had a daughter in his later 20s. I mean.. he was 38 during the time of the plane crash. All of this is a lot of fun. We don't need Hollywood yennymore!!!

robin fineman @RobinD
02 February, 12:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Look for the song TIMBER. It's all of JFK's grandchildren.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
04 February, 10:40
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
A "PLAY" anything is SICK! FAR FROM GOD!!! Not something to promote or laugh about! Ask GOD..Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. We are either FOR GOD or Against GOD. Can't have it both ways!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 12:14
Shes 32. HELLO. DO THE MATH.

Robin Bicksler @Biggrove10677
02 February, 01:45
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
He "died" 22 years ago, the math works