SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
You are aware that if they worship Satan they aren't jews, right? I realize you used the term "semitic" - which I suppose is really an umbrella term. I'm more of an anti-Canaanite/Hivite/Hittite/Jebusite. Also, any Jew that doesn't follow the Torah, in my eyes, is of Revelation 3:9 no matter their biological heritage. They have abandoned their inheritance in the true Kingdom. And truly, after Christ came along, unless a jew convert to Christianity, they are also not in obedience, not in the One baptism, not in the ONE salvation. No one comes to the Father but by Jesus. This is all scripture. Unfortunately, this long explanation needs to be expressed every time you want to talk about this subject, lest you be misunderstood. Jews don't run the world. They aren't jews. Luciferians and Ba'al/Molech/god-of-a-thousand-names worshippers are inherently not jews. Please think before giving the MSM goons ammo to blanket label us as racist white supremacists. It's a bit glowie, IMO.
01:39 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by SleeperCellPatriot in this post can reply
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
10 May, 01:55
In response SleeperCell Patriot to his Publication
I feel the need to clarify: All I'm asking for is a little clarification from you with my comment above. It's not intended as a personal slight. I've seen this subject used too many times as a weapon against our movement. For over a decade. So I'm speaking from personal experience with my above comment. God Bless and Godspeed. There's a really good film about the subject called Marching to Zion that might interest you if you haven't seen it already:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396