sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 May, 11:15
Mr Pool
IooP_rM311_7211
ko s'ti
11:00 PM · May 9, 2022

video in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
09 May, 11:26
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Google translate says the language is Yoruba. Take that with a grain of salt. Can't find a translation to English...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 May, 11:31
In response SleeperCell Patriot to his Publication
I couldnt either, the only thing I found translated was a song.
But the spelling isn't exact, sooo 🤷‍♀️

"who are you"
https://lyricstranslate.co...

09 May, 11:38
Hmmm you may have FOUND it!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 May, 12:05
🧐there's a movie

https://www.imdb.com/title...

10 May, 12:10
I meant "who are you" is pretty spot on when you're viewing Ospreys in the dark via night vision/IR goggles. It's kind of a taunt, perhaps. Or genuinely curious. Without knowing where the footage was filmed at there's not a lot of context. Could be CIA kidnapping kids. Could be Delta Force rescuing kids. But I'll take a look at this movie when I hit the sack.

Ack - nvm. It's a current TV series... Interdasting...
12:11 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by SleeperCellPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SleeperCell Patriot, click on at the bottom under it