Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 May, 07:02
wtf is Elden ring ?

2 images

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 May, 07:04
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Elden Ring is a video game...
What does he imply by saying that is more of the Question...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 May, 07:22
In response Markus Free to his Publication
Combat in Elden Ring relies heavily on character-building elements found in previous Souls games and related intellectual properties, such as calculated and close-ranged melee-based combat with the use of skills, magic abilities, as well as blocking and dodging mechanics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 May, 07:25
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Souls games
/.

09 May, 07:37
HELL IS ACTUALLY THIS TRUMP SHADOW PRESIDENCY...

ITS CATCH 22 LEVEL OF BULLSHIT AGENDA

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
09 May, 08:16
With My Mom I did a rebirth kind of thing and I think I am only 69 lives in....so I am a young Soul...I think
KEK
/.

Quester215 ... @Quester215
09 May, 08:21
I KNOW I’m a young soul. Libtards still piss me off.

I AM JUST CURIOUS, IF USA GOING OVERKILL WHEN SOME ELECTIONS ABROAD ARE RIGGED, AND YOUR OWN COUNTRY IS LAST ONE, WHICH DONT
HAVE DEMANDS DIGITAL ID ON BALLOTS...

SAME WITH ALMOST EVERYTHING, WHICH IN EUROPA WORKED FOR DECADES, AND USA "DISCOVER IT" IN 2020🙈🤣🤣🤣

SOMETIMES I DO REALLY GET FEELINGS, THAT THIS MOVIE IS ACTUALLY A DOCUDRAMA... 🙈😁😁😁
08:30 PM - May 09, 2022
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
09 May, 08:46
We’ve been complacent for too many years. Every time I voted I was required to have photo id. I don’t understand what the problem is now. Well, I now know that it’s just a problem for the traitors. Some think June will be the time it really hits the fan with the fraud being taken seriously. We can only pray. Domino’s. It’s about time. Too much emotional turmoil for the patriots and it’s time for the sheep to awaken so we can start rebuilding a beautiful world the way we the good 🙏🏼❤️people want it.

09 May, 08:54
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
TRUMP MUST STOP ZELENSKI...
WITHOUT THIS, NOTHING WILL MOVE FORWARD...

AND IF U LISTEN TO TRUMP (WHICH
I STOP, BECAUDE I GED MAD, WHEN HE REPEATEDLY ADVOCATING ZELENSKI GENOCIDE), THINGS START TO MOVE...

ITS ALL ABOUT TRUMP NOW...
HES SLACKING MAKE IT WORSE EVERY SINGLE DAY...