Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
09 May, 04:59
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Oftentimes, actually! What we've done, effectively, was to force them to turn up the heat on the frog in the pot so much that it jumped out. The enemy was forced to lunge for it. In doing so they have now made themselves known and those who can see cannot unsee. We have successfully accomplished this feat. I'm sure I've never come up with an original idea in my life - but this thought (circa 2007) was organic enough in my own right. I don't want credit, nor do I claim it. But those of us who instinctively KNEW that this was the way to win all thought of the same idea at the same time and now here we are. It CANNOT be coincidence. And that, to me, is something special. It brings tears to my eyes to reflect upon it now. WWG1WGA, INDEED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bNatura @bNatura
09 May, 04:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
since birth at the hospital, bc that is the norm created by some criminals but in the whole time most won't question this till a fooken awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396