Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My normie, part time Q friends are freaking out about the supply chain coming to a halt. Trucking companies being warned that desiel will run out soon. I keep assuring them that it is all by design. They are kicking and screaming and I am calm explaining the precipice of change that we have to reach.
Imagine how terrifying all of this would be if we didn't understand what was going on😳 Bless them, we tried to wake them.
Sometimes you do have to show them.
01:20 PM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 10:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Darthman @TheDarthMan
09 May, 10:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
09 May, 01:32
I guess because the news is telling them, many people i know are freaking out about getting food storage. I hope they still have time, so I wont have to support their asses after they called me crazy for prepping.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 May, 01:36
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
I feel it is about to get real for a lot of folks. Our neighbors only eat out. Every day. None of them cook to my knowledge.I cook every day and we have been prepping too. Hope it doesn't come to it, but I feel that it will. Violence will grow for sure.