Ezra A. Cohen, [5/9/2022 8:33 AM]
[ Photo ]
Have you met Joe Biden lately?
11:26 AM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
09 May, 03:21
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Does anyone know or think this account on Telegram is the real Ezra Cohen Watnick? On Tw he is verified and says it's his only account but I've followed this EAC on Telegram and think it could be ECW.

After this post about JB he posted
Ezra A. Cohen, [5/9/2022 1:11 PM]
US Economy in full collapse. Did you empty your bank? (https://t.me/EzraACohen/73...

This is technically the third time he's given this warning over the past few months. Now I've been worried all afternoon if I have to go withdraw all my money from JPMC or open another account at a smaller local bank. Is anyone here worried about money in banks? Apparently once you deposit it is technically their money and you are considered and unsecured creditor who is last in line to get paid if they go belly up. Disconcerting to say the least.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
09 May, 03:26
In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication
His Tw says "One and only account." But maybe that just means on Tw, not everywhere...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
09 May, 05:44
In response Swan_O_Savin to her Publication
Ezra A. Cohen is not the man, it is EZRA COHEN WATNICK; THE REAL PERSON AND HAS NOT POST ON TELEGRAM

The above came from a friend in Montreal, @Swan_O_Savin , so you are correct in what you are saying.

Great due diligence, yet I would pay close attention to what is being warned about re: large banks. I am not a financial advisor, but taking it on good authority from friends who are directly involved with the global financial situation that we should be very wary of leaving large sums of $ in banks.

One piece of advice 2 of them gave me was anything over $1k in an account should at the very least be put in short term CD's, i.e. 3, 6, 9 month, as it would be protected from any 'haircuts' banks might attempt.

Hope that helps a little!

Juju Chemi @Jchemi
09 May, 01:46
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication