Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Bath in the Forest (Shinrin-Yoku)
This is why I rarely get sick and when I do I bounce back fast after a few days. I'm out here grounding constantly. 💚🌱
08:54 AM - May 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 May, 10:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
My home backs up to a national forest, so I hike 4- 5 miles every day among those glorious trees and mountain beauty. The peace is palatable. 😇 Illness for me is extremely rare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 May, 09:18
I am rarely sick.
Most of my day is outdoors or in the forest.
Even in the dead of winter, I belong in the fresh air and near trees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 May, 09:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Same, love where I live 😊

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
13 July, 11:12
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
09 May, 08:56
That is why they are chopping down forests to put in huge wind turbines and solar panels because of "green energy" what idiots.