Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
09 May, 03:04
Take note Anons! Stop coming back to Twitter with the same picture, name etc. And start blocking those Q__Talk cronies! THEY are the reason you are constantly suspended! Tyler, Kim, CDNStorm, Mr Green and many more. They see you right away like a flame in the darkness... I am back on Twitter, but none of the old friends follows me because they don't know who I am. It's TIME for camouflage!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
THEY even have their way of how they do it!
03:04 AM - May 09, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 May, 03:08
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
That's targeted harassment. Hopefully one day they get what they deserve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
09 May, 03:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
They use the loophole of Twitters TOS of ban evasion being a NO GO for Twitter policies... I am not sure who these people are, if they are on the Twitter suspension team I hope Elon will fire them... If they are however normal people mass reporting for ban evasion they can easily prove this with all the different accounts using the same images etc over and over again!