Only people mentioned by SleeperCellPatriot in this post can reply
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
09 May, 11:25
In response SleeperCell Patriot to his Publication
/facepalm
PSA: Maybe it's something, maybe it's nothing. I find myself in a position leaning toward disavowing this post from last night. Maybe it's coded like we Anons are familiar with but I'm leaning toward likely not after having read further in context. I was not aware of Poso's original tweets re: Pizza Hut at the time and where he was leading with his thinking. We have a Pizza Hut in my local small town. The original building was the iconic red-roofed architecture many of us grew up with. As the building aged over time, it was eventually torn down and rebuilt into something shaped more like an overpriced Taco Bell that serves pizza and no longer serves pitchers of beer. I do indeed miss those days. It used to be a cool place to hang out for an extended lunch or dinner. /endrant

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 01:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 01:14
TICK TOCK. The Barron Trump book. Ivanka and the Race around the world (book). THE LAND BEFORE TIME.

Are we about to be winding back the clock? Future proves past, after all! I don't know, but there are no coincidences. This is VERY interdasting all of a sudden.