Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
πŸ’•
'Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." ~ Psalm 127:3
11:59 PM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 May, 10:19
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Heart warming. ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
10 May, 10:05
omgoodness you have no idea how much I needed to see this precious angel today. ThanQ and blessings on baby Veronica always!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 08:07
And that my frens is why we are here!
lmicheyd

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 May, 08:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She's carrying on for Veronica❀️

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
10 May, 12:07
Thank you for posting this - it truly made my day!!
Love and peace to all.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
10 May, 04:53
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
πŸ’• You are so welcome.
It is such a beautiful picture.

EAL Stokes @EAL
10 May, 11:18
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 May, 09:29
Reminds me of my little grandson. Children have hearts of gold until they are taught otherwise. Share the love!

True @True
10 May, 08:23
Praise God. Thank God.