Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 04:17
This is a really cool, fun resource from 1905!
🙂❤️
Found out how some of the cities around here got their names. Love history!

https://pubs.usgs.gov/bul/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
07 May, 04:38
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Love this kind of thing, I'm really into my family history research.
Once found a county in NC that had the surname of my maternal grandmother's paternal lineage and wondered if there was a connection. Turns out there is. Right now all I can prove is the in-law connection but there's also DNA evidence that connections. If only we knew our GFs real first name, and not his nickname! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 06:46
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
So glad you love this too!! Enjoy, Ally!!🙂❤️🙏 Doing genealogy work is fascinating!

Ally Oop @Ally
08 May, 02:48
Yay! Oh I do, it's my escape, a big grand treasure hunt puzzle! lol
As an adoptee I find it very healing, and as an Anglo Cdn I am giggling over all the colonial connections. Who knew?!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 May, 02:54
I love the colonial connections too!!❤️🙂

Ally Oop @Ally
08 May, 03:00
Hey, we could be cousins?! 😏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Anything's possible!❤️🙏😇 Would be cool! And have wondered about how some of us might be distant cousins on here -- and that maybe all of our people up in Heaven who went through the Revolutionary War look down here once in a while and pray for us. Maybe the love of our country is in our blood because of our family members from way back when. They are cheering us on to victory! 🙏❤️
03:08 AM - May 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
08 May, 05:07
I am an energy healer and worker, I do believe without a doubt that is the case, things that didn't make a lot of sense about what I liked (eg fiddle music) and what I did (eg used french with my son even though I am not a French speaker) made a whole lot of sense when I learned things about my family.
You know they are!!