NEO ONE @Neo
02 February, 10:57
NEW: Multiple trading apps are down as $GME and $AMC stocks crash. Other trading apps have just announced that they are halting purchases of $GME and $AMC.

Breaking911

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
Buy silver 😉
11:32 AM - Feb 02, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 February, 12:08
CURRENTLY, NOW ITS SHIPPING ISSUES! 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
02 February, 12:00

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
02 February, 11:58
One hell of a battle being waged right now! The spot price is all over the place!

America First @WWG1WGA
02 February, 11:35
Bought physical yesterday!

Hi Ho Silver Away

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
02 February, 11:42
In response America First to her Publication
UGh - I bought Gold...I hope I didn't make a mistake

Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
02 February, 11:52
In response America First to her Publication
meeee toooooo!! bring it!!