Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 May, 01:56
I received a phone call last night from a Warrior ...There with us when Q started.
She was a broken woman and I. listened to her as she yelled and cried in frustration.
I held my words as she got it all out of her system... what I did say ..
I say to All of You

STAY WITH TRUMP
DO NOT TURN ON TRUMP
Trust The Almighty God and give it to Him
We cannot carry this burden
We are not meant to ...we must live on Faith
Faith is believing when common sense says
Oh Hell No...it's impossible
We must give it to God
Shut your phone off....go completely off line
Let your mind rest ...
Work on a craft ...Bake ... Get out side
Take a walk or a drive

If we all call on God the way we call on social media ...we could end this
We cannot put trust in man ... don't idolize
people on the team
We must put our Trust 100% in God
We must know when we have done all that we can do....we lay it at the feet of Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 May, 02:20
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I realize many are facing evictions ...
foreclosures...losing jobs and no incone
I know that is unsettling when you have children and no resources available to help.
Even with no children at home it is a scary thing to go through.

When we stand together in prayer...in unity
When we shut out everyone but the Almighty God Miracles happen.

I was told people are losing faith in Trump
It broke my heart.
All he has ever done is fight for us
Though we don't understand this process fully ... I am understanding very little right now ...we can say without a doubt what Trump has accomplished for us.
He is still fighting for us.
I agree this " movie or simulation " as they call it has gone on too long... thats how it feels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 May, 03:04
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
WHAT "IF"
IT wasn't a movie?
We came very close to this world being as it for real
Thank you President Trump and JFKjr for protecting humanity

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
It is all scripted. When I open and read the Word… study it… Everything we see happening was predicted/prophesied to happen… ironically people are not reading the Word… they are reading and studying the posts of some man/group… thanking Trump for saving humanity? Read the Word… their is one Savior the Lord Jesus Christ… at the rally Trump introduced the Johnson family… Dr.Oz…? Wake up. Jesus warned the last day would be a time of great deception… such deception that even Christians would if possible be decieved. Christian he has ears to hear… he who has eyes to see… WAKE UP! Trust not in man… The Word never states things would get better… but worse… much worse… UNDERSTAND?!
03:14 PM - May 07, 2022
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ConcernvatiViews , click on at the bottom under it