Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
04 February, 10:53
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
My partner was watching an old Joe Rogan podcast on you tube a while ago and she was the guest. They got into some deep discussions and it seemed to me that he was trying to force her to change her mind on things she felt strongly about in the discussion but she stood her ground and I thought put him in his place! I have always been suspicious of Joe Rogan and his motives. I have seen him bag Trump and also the Q movement many times that peeves me off! Does anyone else get a bad feeling from him ? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿง๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Huff @Katsden56
02 February, 02:43
ioh rah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
02 February, 11:32
It wasn't just Americans who chose Trump. They are all people, all around the world. This is not a Trump election against Biden, this is an election of the people against oligarchy and corruption ! #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
02 February, 11:24
We can ALWAYS count on Candace for ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!