Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 May, 10:37
The flat earthers make a good argument.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 03:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Earth is not flat! It's a Psy Op. Read the book from Olaf Jansen! He explains on his death bed where he was for 2 years. Inner Earth aka Argatha is more like it. He experienced what is 300 miles under our feet! Wole cities, covered with Gold, commonly used for their buildings. Flora and Fauna is giant in comparison to us! Seemingly connected to the high electrical charged atmosphere (Ions)? After reading his story it resonated quite deeply, something about it feels right for the first time ever... Flat Earth, Sphere Earth, more like TORUS Earth with a hole entrance at the North Pole!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
Truth isn't just what one feels. Although there is a personal element in using one's discernment and intuition, one must still seek the truth and take in objective information and observations and go where real evidence leads.

If dismissing parts of the bible because it doesn't "resonate," then what else is one dismissing, and what is one basing objective truth on other than subjective claims of man, and how does one know that that's reliable? Basing one's "truth" on subjective reasoning rather than objective observations and physical evidence is what leads us into where we're at now in society where everybody essentially just makes up their own "truth."

Just something to think about.
08:54 PM - May 06, 2022
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 May, 01:18
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
The propaganda that has been pushed on us since at least I was in high school in the 70s. The lies - Truth is relative, God is dead, Me first, do your own thing, make love- with whoever you want.....ugh. The Word of God is so precious and important to me. Without His truth to get us through this life and trust his gift of Jesus for salvation we would all be baby eaters.

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
17 May, 01:30
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
For a lot of people the "truth" is based on whatever philosopher/philosophy they're currently in to. I did that myself when I was still trying to figure things out after high school, and realizing that that was basically the source of everybody coming up with their own subjective "truth" and you can have your own "truth" and he can have his own "truth" but somehow we're all in agreement that we have different "truths" which is basically just admitting that we each accept different lies that we happen to like w/o ever escaping the idea of philosophies altogether and instead seeking hard evidence and objective truth.

And if one isn't going by the Bible, then essentially one is just making up one's own God with zero regard of any objective Truth.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 May, 10:14
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
I am sure I did things right in my life to God's will, otherwise why put me under protection? If it was not for miracles from God I could have lost my right eye literally 2x as a child, I could have been hit by a car that went over red and he stopped me at a green light light turn! Anyone who tries to teach me how to live my life & how to serve under God does not understand that God has always been with me! I can honestly tell you I never read the Bible! I was always Spiritually Open Minded and there is not one subject that I don't at least look at. Yet I refuse to go after principalities, because God knows I love him and that I would follow his guidance any time. I have done so since I was a child and he has not let me down one time when it came to important life altering situations that could have harmed me.

I trust my own inner guidance because THAT is where God is, the heart is God's dwelling palace. He guided me through life & to this movement! I AM exactly where I need to be!