Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
08 May, 04:13
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
just thought of you
before i saw this on feed...
just got home and my L ear's been ringing
high-pitched tone continuously for minutes now... 4? 5?

is it often that long for you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 May, 04:18
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
🥰✨😍 Awww 🥰✨😍 You were thinking of me 😍✨🥰
Yes, sometimes it is a constant ringing type of sound for several minutes... You know what, I should probably start timing them... 😎
I 🙏Pray🙏 You have had a Blessed Mother’s Day🙏 Much Love 💕♾✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
08 May, 02:57
Also, ringing in your ears is a sign that you are energetically sensitive, and aware of the subtle energetic shifts that are happening in your physical and etheric bodies.

08 May, 03:15
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
:)

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 May, 07:04
In response Royal Avyon to his Publication
buzzing ears all the time…

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
08 May, 02:52
means your higher self is getting the downloads.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 02:18
Nana is both ears cicadas no ringing, all the time like never ending.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
06 May, 07:44
Left most of the time

06 May, 07:51
In response Jersey K_Y117 to her Publication
I hear ya! Mine ring All the Time 🙏 How Ya doing Sweetness 💖? I 🙏pray🙏 All is Well 🙏