Story coming together? 🧐

πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡πŸΏπŸ‘‡
03:42 PM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 May, 04:26
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
TAG-TEAMING TWITTER
In late 2010, Sacca approached Rizvi with an offer: Sacca’s friend Evan Williams had stepped down as CEO of Twitter and was seeking to sell 10 percent of the company. Rizvi soon snapped up the shares for $340 million, according to people familiar with the matter.

Following that first transaction, the two men formed a highly efficient tag team, the sources said. Sacca would seek shareholders who wanted to cash out, while Rizvi helped raise money to purchase the stock.

The friends successfully pitched JPMorgan Chase & Co on a deal to buy more than $400 million worth of Twitter shares in 2011. Months later, Rizvi recruited Kingdom Holding Co, Saudi Prince Alwaleed’s investment company, to buy an additional $300 million in stock in a separate vehicle.

JPMorgan Chase and representatives for Alwaleed did not respond to requests for comment on the deal.

https://www.rizvitraverse....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 May, 04:05
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 May, 03:53
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication