Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 May, 04:23
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
It is not if, but how many "insiders" are flipped/turned red
for Q.. as in Ricky Gervais/Golden Globes slaying of his satan
loving "friends"?.. these people get pulled in and a chat ensues
with very convincing whitehats and videos of "stuff" we
do not get to see-- the offer can't be refused

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
06 May, 02:35
Oz is a Turkish spy. He's one of them big time. Take a look at who's beside him, Abramovish. Spirt cooker big time 🀒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
06 May, 02:28
Seems like Kim Clements had said "all eyes on Pennsylvania" in one of his visions. I thought WTF when it looked like AZ was going to break through the election fraud, but here we are. All eyes on Pennsylvania. Please God, please help us save our great nation! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
06 May, 02:27
My state, of course, I can see that! The anons here need a medal for even existing here. Just saying. lol πŸ˜‡

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
06 May, 02:17

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 May, 02:16
I’m curious as to what the crowd will do when Oz takes the stage to speak at the Trump Rally tonight. Will he get booed?