Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Interesting concept. Not sure if possible. Thoights?
06:01 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 May, 07:07
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Well I think the possibility could be endless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 May, 10:03
I wonder what the cost will be for this beauty?
I am so looking forward to learning a new way.
A new way to do anything.
Short cuts appreciated😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
06 May, 07:47

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 May, 03:16
We are already as these batteries in scale.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
06 May, 03:11
they are indeed working on them
https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 May, 10:38
I think anything is possible. I know nothing about "excitonic energy", but I don't have to. I just know that ANYTHING is possible.

Ken Mac @KenMac
06 May, 09:25
Mr. Duracell = does not approve 😀⚡️

arba happihr @arba
07 May, 10:00
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
😂😂😂

Ken Mac @KenMac

Ken Mac @KenMac

Ken Mac @KenMac

Ken Mac @KenMac

Ken Mac @KenMac

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
06 May, 08:45
perhaps~
https://scholars.direct/Ar...
Tesla's intent was to condense the energy trapped between the earth and its upper atmosphere and to transform it into an electric current. He pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity, positively charged with a potential of some two hundred billion volts. On the other hand, earth is charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from day to night and from season to season but it is always present [2].

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 08:58
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Aether.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 May, 08:32
I'm not sure you would call it a battery (energy storage device). It would be more like a power generator.

HUN- WWG1WGA @HUN_WWG1WGA
06 May, 08:04
Check the movie: "Day and Knight" for more info

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
06 May, 07:54
I don't understand the science at all but I do know that no company wants to make something that never needs replaced

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
06 May, 07:46
I need those 😂

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
06 May, 07:30
Seems plausible to me. Wouldn't it need to be charged by a constant energy source apart from it?

NEO ONE @Neo
06 May, 07:16
It's possible.
What is Ether Energy?

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 May, 07:07
That is funny , I was looking at the Breatharian I know last night. He said he runs on light photons. He does long races.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 May, 07:45
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
https://youtu.be/hSuVHGhVS... This is worthwhile if you have a little time. He talks about pulling from the future which is the substance of faith. He runs on it. He has a very unique revelation.
Kirby de Lanerolle | The Cloud of Witnesses | 21st November 2017 | WOWLife Church - YouTube

The WOW Word Awards Question: "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may h...

Northy UK. @Northy
06 May, 07:04
Yeah… that looks like a 1860’s description of a solar panel with made up words.
However, there is potential for sourcing energy directly from fields and so on.
Wouldnt call them a battery tho, and they be waaaaay off in the future.
Only the solid state batteries, and maybe nuclear/nano diamond batteries are proper on the horizon

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 May, 06:54
liberte !😎👊putain

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
06 May, 06:53

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
06 May, 06:51
All things, by design, are possible!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
06 May, 06:13
reminds me of krypto kennedy twitter cover

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
07 May, 09:41
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
My thoughts exactly SuZy.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
06 May, 06:10
I think it could. Electrons can be excited and therefore temporarily in a higher energy state. With sufficient mass of the battery, the storage can be quite large. I don't know how the charging process works. I found the article below...

https://iopscience.iop.org...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 May, 06:34
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Light😁