Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
Now this is the reaction from "2000 Mules" we've been waiting for! 👏 Let's Go!!!
@vincentkennedy @kimrunner
03:15 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bamachic4u in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 May, 07:41
In response Donna Wright to her Publication
Don't piss off us women warriors who vomit the "F" word when we are mad. I hope everyone that watches it feels this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 May, 07:25
Our nation is at war against enemies foreign and domestic who are determined to destroy us. I pray this movie awakens the sleeping masses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 May, 06:44
Feel the same way and after they stole the election, i watched 60-80 hours of testimony about all the funny business that went on at the polls. We all know it was stolen and we are all pissed about it.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 May, 05:41
Lets Roll! Such a great roll model for pissed the fuck off!

WWG1WGA