TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
Terrence K Williams
5h ·
I just talked to President Trump today and we laughed so much! I don’t care what you hear on the news, he is not mean or racist. He is down to earth and very friendly. It’s National Foster Care Month and I want all the foster kids around the world to know the American Dream is real. I’m still like wow! I actually met Trump. Coming from foster care I never thought I would be hanging with Donald Trump or with a President. Crazy. God is Good.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😇🤗😎🤠
12:22 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 May, 12:50
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
iS IT JUST ME OR DOES THIS LOOK LIKE ONE OF tRUMPS STAND INS....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerard Walsh @Gerrywalsh
06 May, 12:54
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
100% correct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
06 May, 01:39
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Thank you, I thought the same thing!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 May, 12:49
Love them both!! ♥️🙏🇺🇸

connie wright @cowri
06 May, 12:46
Nice Big Smiles...Life is Good