Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
06 May, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Shane Browning wearing OG Air Jordans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 May, 02:56
i need fingerpants!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
05 May, 10:37
youtube.com/shorts/TIrTGjgtHFc?feature=share

katie Hemphill @Kates1
05 May, 09:37
This reminds me of Shane. 🤍🕊

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 May, 09:14
Made me think of Shane and FLIP (Sorry, not sorry). :)

TS = 1036 > 10 or 19 (1010 Wins either way).

POTUS posted on TruthSocial at 12:14.

https://qagg.news/?read=TT...

https://2000mules.com

God Wins donated @GR2021
05 May, 09:10
"Switch the flip"

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
05 May, 05:23
Ha Ha! reminds me when my boys were younger doing thst withvtge finger pants! i still have those finger pants and skate boards! Also tons of Tech dudes😁

NEO ONE @Neo
05 May, 04:48
Upside-Down-Flip coming.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 May, 03:54
VV was right someone else, the people chose, has to say it to mean anything! FLIP on aRRival. He has shown us for the longest time.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
05 May, 02:11
Let’s all pitch in & get this kid some new knuckle pads.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 May, 02:03
FLIP.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
05 May, 02:00
🤣LOL!! Now that's my kind of 'boardin'!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 May, 01:53
59 min between “trucks” vids.
gold sk8board trucks here.

589!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 May, 01:35

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 May, 01:06
it’s Friday here
05:05am

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 May, 01:06
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
lol

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 May, 12:51
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That’s super cool!👏🏽💗🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 May, 12:47
Goofy foot.

i’m right-handed but I rode goofy foot.
This guy, i’m going to assume the gender here, did this kick flip with his left hand.
impressive!

I’m also going to assume that his right hand didn’t know what his left hand was doing.

Tony hawk dog comms tied to your other recent video? He recently put a drop of his own blood with his board paint. He rode for Bones Brigade. I do know other members are born again Christians from that group.

Gold trucks…
Rainbow board…
kick FLIP!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 May, 12:41
That's the only way I'd be able to do this! :))))

Ann Holden @Amandpms
05 May, 01:02
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hahaha I trip over my 2 feet in slippers, on my way to the bathroom.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
05 May, 12:33
switch flip do it Q

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
05 May, 12:26
Cowabunga Dude , hangin 10 on 2
judges score 10:10 !
very cool

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
05 May, 12:24
Somebody is fliping

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 May, 12:07
😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 12:04

Perception
It's all about Perceptions!

How do you perceive your future?

Is that perception based in the fear of disaster that satan wants you to manifest
or
Is that perception based on the amazingly beautiful and loving Divine matrix that we can manifest, co-create?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 May, 11:37
Wow, always anticipate the unexpected(.). What an awesome and talented person. Strategic moves to flip it.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
05 May, 11:07
12 sec video
Flip it!
Reminds me of SB.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 May, 11:16
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 May, 10:59
; ).
PUT ON YOUR RED SHOES 👠
🎶🎵🎵🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎵🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
05 May, 10:55
; )

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 May, 10:55
A flip and a rainbow flag.....hmmmmm

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
05 May, 10:54
Nothing is at it seems...

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
05 May, 10:52
Please, please I want to try!! That is really great video work!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
05 May, 10:51
Why is my life so hard. 🙃