Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
05 May, 09:06
Good Morning Patriots
Armor Up./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
-10, I like this vibe! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
09:41 AM - May 05, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 May, 02:12
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Repentance and loving one another is the armor of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 02:53
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 02:00
John John did a painting that was similar to this, but my mac is still in the shop, so I cant post it.

I got it back from Apple repairs and had to send it right back cause they did not address the batter issue.๐Ÿ˜ฉ

05 May, 03:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awe thatโ€™s frustrating. Hopefully you get it back quickly, Nana!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 May, 12:12
My anxiety is rearing its head Againโ€ฆ
Any Recommendation VK?

Should i start eating the dandelions in my Yard?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 May, 02:04
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
May the peace that paseth all understanding, comfort you this exact moment in Jesus precious name.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
05 May, 02:08
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Research, microdosing.
It might not be for you, but worth looking into.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 May, 12:08
john 14:6
Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
05 May, 10:23
๐Ÿ‘ My wife never misses a single post on telegram..