Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
None of this storm will matter to me, if I have to keep struggling so hard to help my daughter and I lose weight, with the rods in her back and the hip dysphasia she has it’s making it hard for her to even walk anymore. Along with her heart defect. She is MY ENTIRE LIFE!! I NEED HELP WITH THIS! I can NOT LOSE HER!

Share that message far and wide, because she is my life!! It’s supposed to be about the kids, ALL KIDS…
05:33 AM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 May, 10:08
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Praying for your beautiful daughter and you. ❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 11:10
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Thank you 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 05:58
I COULD HAVE CHOOSEN ABORTION, but I CHOSE LIFE!! God blessed Me with my Angel and I promised God I would protect her FOREVER! #DownSyndrome #321

05 May, 05:59