Mike Anon @Mike314
04 May, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
04 May, 08:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Does noone else believe this is all contrived?

1) Make Elon a false idol. Build him up by making him appear anti-government and anti censorship.

2) Make sure the masses are really dumbed down and brainwashed so they don't notice that Musk's wealth went from 23B in 2019 to 257B in 2022 and he profited the MOST from the covid lockdowns; don't realize that Starlink DOUBLED it's internet speed on Nov. 4th at the exact time our election was stolen; and ignore that he has been married or intimate with three women who are self-proclaimed wiccans.

3) Have EM buy Twitter under the FALSE pretense that free speech will be returned.

4) Have Team Evil write letters opposing Elon's takeover of Twitter to really convince the conservatives that this acquisition is all above board and in our interests. (Last time I checked, Soros/Obama/Clinton don't write public letters against their enemies, they just suicide them.)

It's honestly UNBELIEVABLE & I'm shocked anyone is falling for this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne G17 @CraftyWasp
Completely agree with you, I can't believe any of it and I'm amazed at those who do.
08:57 PM - May 04, 2022
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CraftyWasp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joanne G17, click on at the bottom under it