Tanita Bonita @TanitaBonita7
I totally forgot I was on anonup! Must have signed up back when I was coming out of my deep sleep….is it worthwhile to try to figure out or is being on TS, twitter and telegram enough? Just asking because im slow with learning new platforms!
10:26 AM - May 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by TanitaBonita7 in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 May, 03:02
In response Tanita Bonita to her Publication
This is the BEST platform on the internet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 06:20
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Still trying to figure it out! 🫣🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 May, 11:13
Best site on the net. The people here are beautiful, intelligent and God loving. People that come in, who try to upset this space are quickly taken care of. That little target button is their send off. It’s pretty easy when you get used to it. If you get stuck, just ask. Welcome! God bless 🙏🌹

04 May, 11:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
thank you!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 May, 11:07
AU will become your new Home. Welcome Home!

04 May, 11:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Thank you!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
04 May, 11:04
Best place on the entire social media platform for information and fellowship.

04 May, 11:23
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Thank you!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 May, 11:02
Welcome back!
You’ll come to realize there are virtually no bots here on AU. it’s also not an app so Apple can’t censor or have that kind of control over it.
Enjoy!

04 May, 11:24
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Thanks! It might take me some time to figure out😅

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
04 May, 10:43
I'm on all the new ones, including TS (same handles everywhere).

I still spend most of my energy, moreover get more recharged here - far more than anywhere else (at this point).

Welcome back.

😍❤️

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 May, 10:37
welcome. WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE