Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 May, 06:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In my dreams...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
05 May, 11:02
My favorite point of my truth journey was and is, hearing the elites discovered they couldn’t find themselves in the future while using the looking glass. Oh the thought of their panicked faces realizing they were no longer going to be able to manipulate everything and then the realization they would be no more!! I love a good ending! God’s ending is the best ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 May, 01:31
i am so thankful for the term “conspiracy theory”… no two words in the English Language can brilliantly shine a spotlight on the truth as these.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
05 May, 12:24
Starlink
Those won’t be needed. What else could they be used for?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 May, 10:46
If the 🤡🤡🤡 are calling it a "conspiracy theory" then it's probably the truth.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
04 May, 07:09
If people only knew the real truth 💯, most 98% would not be able to process reality. It had to be this way, to wake up the #Slumberers #Sleepers
"Father, Father THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED"!!!
- Dune
waTch the original Dune movie 🎬 lots of #Comms
the new Dune sucks.
Jesus loves ❤ you
Love Like Jesus 💛 3
Fight Like David 💛 6
Pray Like Paul 💛 9

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 May, 06:22
I had a dream so real last summer that I felt like I was being cooked in my own skin. So real in fact I woke from a deep sleep and had to move out of my bed quickly. It was just a dream though I am sure.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 May, 06:16
COVFeFe

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
04 May, 03:32
. Timber.

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
04 May, 03:20
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
04 May, 02:10
These Hutchinson Jupiter Dual Stack Monopoles have been sprouting in the UK while everyone has been checking to see if they have Covid. 5G-capable, of course. Planning rules were altered so citizens couldn't stop them appearing anywhere, even right next to houses. I doubt jet fuel would melt this. Any ideas? Could we divert one of those tanks destined for Ukraine?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 May, 06:38
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
acid at base.. or super freeze then let the weight pull it down. only hypothetically only of course.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
04 May, 12:34

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 May, 12:30

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 May, 10:59
Disinformation, misinformation, myths, false theories, where have we heard this before?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 May, 10:42
Take it all down. Towers and the media

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
04 May, 10:25
i wish someone would explain why my ears are so loud!!!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 May, 10:07
COVFEFE

Out with the bad frequencies (China Huawei) and in with the good (Tesla based healing frequencies) for 5G.

https://qagg.news/?read=TT...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 May, 09:57
Propaganda!
5G is killing Insects, bird And us! If the towers aren't converted to Cofeve they r Killing Life
Just another culling Tool I M O
its like the Mask's and Phizer docs!
Wheres The Soyince?
Show Us! The science!

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 09:49
Give em fire. 💥

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 May, 09:50
video length 1:44
noticed 17:17
I was watching this at 1:44am [NZ]
your t/s here is 1:13

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 May, 09:43
'DisInformation' my arse.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 May, 09:40
So - personally I "ehm" know - that the if the CDC/WHO and other "authorities" say something I believe the opposite.

It's all covfefe anyway - ? right?

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 May, 09:54
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
👍Yup... that's been my tool of thought for survival since way before I became an adult...🧐🙃🙂😉.

Swan_O_Savin @Swan_O_Savin
04 May, 09:42
IMO all microwave radiation has adverse effects on life, which is why TPTB want absolutely everything to be emitting...it's the invisible enemy (or one of them, anyway...)

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 May, 09:33
Well that confirms it then.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 May, 09:33
Wow, Talk about “disinformation” an entire video full of disinformation & GASLIGHTING!

Wait until people see that the Pyromaniac is a actually a HERO 🦸‍!

✅ “Health Experts” No longer exist.
✅ “Conspiracy Theorists” are now prophetic truth tellers.
✅ “Rumors” are actually Facts.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 May, 10:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
H.H.Holms Type Gaslighting!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 May, 09:29
Avoid Singularity.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 May, 06:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
We Are From The Future reminds me of what VK once said! This video gave me the shivers!
Let there be light

https://youtu.be/15pOr1E6h...
We Are From the Future - YouTube

"Greetings. We are from the future. Everything is going to be alright. The future is a beautiful place. But you will need some training in order to get there...

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
04 May, 09:26
the science in mice showed 3G harmful. the science in mice showed 4G more harmful. the science in humans shows 5G way more harmful. 😞

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 May, 09:24
Well hell fire the WHO said they are fine soooooo they are fine!!😅😅😅😅

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 May, 09:23
NIH and WHO expending ammo is telling

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
04 May, 10:12
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Bingo!!! 🎯 👍 💫