🕊️ Inspiring 💞

🇺🇸 President Kennedy’s Voice
“According to Project Looking Glass
it appears in this Timeline
Donald Trump will be the 45th President
& he’ll attempt to save the world from the globalists
by attempting to save America.
Most Americans, even citizens of the world,
are not ready for what will be revealed at that time.
The Forces of Darkness, which harmed my family
will turn against him —
BUT HE & JUNIOR WILL PREVAIL.
Justice will prevail.
We choose a Great Awakening
not because it is easy
but because it is hard
& it is Right & Just.
Therefore where we go one we go all
& in time will come, many years from now
IN THE YEAR 2024 FOR JUNIOR
TO REVEAL HIMSELF
& RIGHT THE WRONGS OF HISTORY.
Humanity will defeat The Great Reset
& a Great Awakening shall begin to fall.
Where We Go One We Go All
Together
We Are One Great Nation Under God
And so May God Bless
The United States of America.” 🙏

Video: MOVIES_END_ON_BLQQD_MQQNS__Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
2024...??? Awwww hell noooooo, this country won't survive that long.! We need this to come out NOW
07:32 AM - May 04, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 May, 12:32
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
2024 may be the most important time yet.
It is the pinnacle "red line".
If 2020 is not rectified, if there is no redress, no justice by then, there will not be another election. Many will not allow it. This is THE HILL. No more shenanigans.
No one wants a civil war? No violence?
Then at some point in 2023/2024 certain things must happen. Trot out the servers, Allan Parrot, cyber evidence, emails, videos, make arrests. If 2020 is not squared away by 2024 then it will be inevitable that SHTF.
What events would force a person to risk it all? Self preservation? Protect ones family?
Defend our constitutional republic?
RED LINES MATTER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 06:44
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
REDline was crossed in 2020 with the election fraud... everything else falls into place once THAT is corrected. IMHO it will NOT be 2024... it's going to be waaaay before that. We are awaiting a couple more huge shockers but I truly do NOT believe the White Hats or Trump or God are going to make the Patriots and Anons and Gods true children (all in the same as far as I'm concerned) suffer too much longer..It's not how the drops that are decoded work. No, the enemy should not know anything of this plan, and they don't, but I think we are very close to declass, closer than we think too.... and it ain't 2024..KEK

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 May, 10:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I'm with you on timing, Qake 💞

3 things I keep in mind:

1. This is a war of INFORMATION
& it's flip DISINFORMATION.
NEITHER SIDE is revealing battle plans or much TRUTH.

This is where Digital Soldiers' digging, decoding,
& reading between the lines comes in.

2. Juan O Savin is an expert troller;
Perhaps Navy INTEL &/or another INTEL agency is/was his life.

It's not just Juan — it's ALL Patriots
including President Trump, General Flynn, etc.
They ALL speak in code & in myriad layers:
To Anons, to sleepers, to the enemy, to their Military,
giving commands, downbeats, etc.

3. The OfficialMcAfee channel was set up, imo,
for trolling BIG TIME.

My take from this clever editing of JFK's voice
is that it VERIFIES everything we think we know —
it's just the year 2024 that is annonying.
Trolling?

Hope so.

My 2ç 😉

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 06:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
💞Oh I so agree Kat.... there is no way our God, the Alliance/Trump and the good guys are going to allow this to go on much longer. IMHO I think we are waiting for a couple of huge BQQMs and that is when everything will come out. It's gonna hurt many who are clueless, and I keep saying when you know, you know... you know? KEK.
I really think we are close to the final "scenes" left to happen and I totally agree with you that disinformation is essential to this Plan...not to mention many including our REAL POTUS keeps saying "Enjoy the show" and a show can only go on so long..
Sadly, IF this does drag out to 2024 I will not survive it financially and everything I have worked for the last 10 years to build my business will be gone, poof. I really don't think that is what God wants for us, to lose everything he has guided to do to make people so happy. I have the best "job" I have every had doing what I do, and to lose that would kill my spirit completely. I am barely making now. Sigh😞