Kim Runner @kimrunner
If this movie doesn't end like you think/want, are you going to be ok with it?
09:49 PM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 May, 03:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
For sure, just as long as we get there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
04 May, 07:54
I think God is so gentle and merciful that there just isnt going to be such shock and disruption of disclosure to the masses like we thought. Everything we know may be taken care of but not forced on the public that we may have expected. This is also a realm of duality, it’s probable not all evil will be completely eradicated but we can all create our own peace and joy until we move on.....just my thoughts on this question

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
04 May, 07:50
Expect surprises ... 😲

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 May, 07:03
From what I am gathering they want to prepare us for some kind of slap in the face concerning religion. My faith is deep enough. I I only hope that those who are on the fence about their faith don't completely loose their minds. I have looked into many beliefs and know that you don't always find it in an organized religion.

richie walker @smoovewalker
04 May, 06:47
Anyone who really cares how it ends is not thinkiing properly. The Children are all that matters. Thats what this is all about, anything else is a bonus...

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
04 May, 07:06
In response richie walker to his Publication
I agree with you Richie if the children are safe and cared for and not living in poverty is all that matters.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 May, 06:31
Tell us more 😆

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 May, 06:25
que sera sera

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 May, 06:19
Well VK said it's going to be a bit anticlimactic for us lol!

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
04 May, 06:09
I am reading a long novel not really watching a movie. The book is always better than the movie. I am ambivalent to how this movie ends. I am on God side.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 May, 06:02
If Jesus comes back, that would be the greatest.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 May, 06:01
🐸I have no idea how it's going to end anymore. I think most people want to see justice and reparations for what has been stolen. Trials etc. And most importantly a return to the constitution and end to corruption. We''l see what happens.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 May, 05:58
If Junior doesnt come out for the entire world to see, then No.

NEO ONE @Neo
04 May, 05:55
Well, it comes as it comes and I love surprises.
In the end, good will prevail because I love happy endings.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 May, 05:41
It ends with the fullfilment of prophecy

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 May, 02:20
well if it doen’t end in peace, will we have to go through a sequel?
I’m not sure I’d have the strength for that, I’m tired.

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
04 May, 12:01
Time to get tactical on D.C and do what the founding fathers put in the constitution about right to bear arms. Now is the time we should be exercising this right.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 May, 06:28
In response Big Mike to his Publication
SCotus is on fire and you want to add fuel? bye bye

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
03 May, 11:31
Depends what your actual fight is and how many school board meetings you fought, or Antifa noses you busted or certain Bills you helped not get passed…this war is very fluid and might not be over in our lifetime

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
04 May, 12:10
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
Also want to add that I have a ton of I told you so’s ready to be unleashed 🤣

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
03 May, 11:27
i have light expectations. i dont know how things are going to play out, but i like how things are gaining momentum! its going to be a wild ride

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
03 May, 11:27
i have light expectations. i dont know how things are going to play out, but i like how things are gaining momentum! its going to be a wild ride

God Already Won @Linda
03 May, 11:21
No!!!!!

Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
03 May, 11:03
I'm just ready for it to end already. I've got shit to do.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
03 May, 10:59
As hard as this is to continually go through day after day, we've been told that we/ God has already won. We keep being told to enjoy the movie, that it has to play out for all the normies to see and wake up. That is what keeps me going is keeping the faith that we've already won because our almighty God always wins!!

KA - BQQM @J1111
03 May, 10:58
Same as Joe "my friends call me brandon" bidan answered when asked the question Boxers or Briefs? Depends!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
03 May, 10:58
It won’t be for everyone

Jenna Bee @JennaBee
03 May, 10:54
Maybe not but none of us are okay with how things are now and we've all been maneuvering through it so I know we will deal with it and rise above the difficulties.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
03 May, 10:50
The movie ends with God Wins because Jesus is my Lord and Savior. So - nothing else really matters. I am thrilled with that ending.

Lori O’Connell @Madam_Hooligan
03 May, 10:41
You can’t always get what you want but if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need…! It won’t end the way we thought because thought and perception have gone way off course but as long as we are free and safe, I’m content!

Green 8700 @Green8700
03 May, 10:41
It’s funny you should ask, of course everybody has expectations. They have hopes they have dreams. This was going to be our glorious chance for a better life. what makes me so sad is I think about my parents, and how things were so hard for them. I think about wars they went through. The lives lost. The grinding financial struggles. And this may sound crazy but they were so strong for us Life seemed better back then. I am the same person, but I’ll never be the same. I have won. Now we need to help everybody else win.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
03 May, 10:43
I think the end is near, with twists and turns.... I also believe there will be many sequels to this movie. I do not think either side will be content with the first ending. There is no way to take care of all the mind boggling crap in one big VHS tape... kekeeke

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
03 May, 10:40
God Wins🙏🕊🙌