Only people mentioned by ValiantForTruth in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 May, 08:53
In response Valiant 4Truth to his Publication
Someone on Twitter said the Roe vs Wade draft was done in February. Timing is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Slavic Queen @Friidome
04 May, 08:44
MUSK - TWEET "PFIZER DATA DUMP"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 May, 08:04
People for so long, have not realised they have the ability to think for themselves, nor have they the strong conviction that after any expert’s advice, they, themselves are and should be the last authority.
And unbeknown to them, add being under MSM’s HYPNOTIC TRANCE.

TS 5:14

Sleet Sir @Sleet
04 May, 08:02
We know that...

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 May, 06:31
Pro-vaxxers are finding out about how dangerous these jabs actually are.

Notice how they're keeping it to themselves and not telling us that we were right???

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
03 May, 10:27
Just saw a video of teachers walking classes
to a mobile COVID Van... in NYC.

The guy recording it asked if they had parental
approval & they ignored him.

As he approached, they were entering the van in small
groups, behind a curtain.

After he raised Cain, they pretended to be swabbing
them on the curb.

They're VAXXING grammar school kiddies!

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 May, 06:33
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
A "Covid van"???

These people need some serious mental help.

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
04 May, 07:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Trying to sterilize the youth to decrease population. Lord, protect your little children.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
03 May, 10:24
I am positive the jab gave my sister ALS.
Now another triple jabbed sister is very sick.
Double jabbed nephew very sick.
Two of my jabbed employees (one double and one triple) have pancreatitis including a 28 year old.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 May, 10:23
And Anons were right yet again. What else is new?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 May, 09:10
Anything bad from this, they'll try and blame on Trump and Operation Warp Speed.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
03 May, 10:17
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Plausible Deniability. Words matter.

Renee White @Rapnay
03 May, 08:32
shiny object thats all they know how to use

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
03 May, 08:23
Not to mention the "Ukrainian army" is getting it's ass kicked, 2000 Mules and a pile of other shit coming to light.. I do enjoy seeing the baby killers losing their shit though.. Priceless.. Cry moar libtards

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
03 May, 06:58
i thought the leak was because of that 6,000 mules movie that i am going to see tommorow evening at 7pm!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
03 May, 06:21
This too. The Clinton Campaign is about to lose its privilege fight. https://technofog.substack...

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
03 May, 06:07
That and 2000MULES....
Just saying!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
03 May, 05:44

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 May, 05:42
Emergency Authorization Use= unknown Safety & Efficacy data.

Unknown Interactions-side effects across a diverse population of users.

Surprise, You all were Guinea pigs For Pfizer/Moderna & others….

Don’t worry, They are’nt liable for poisoning you…