Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
03 May, 02:20
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 May, 01:23
Military ia the ONLY WAY!!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 May, 01:13
"A landslide of truth is picking up speed and coming down the mountain with vengeance to destroy anything in its path.

My children, this is just the beginning. The strength of this landslide is gaining by the hour and is visiting the enemies of Almighty God. More are stepping down, and more are being removed. The Supreme Court will change. Mandates will change. Presidents will change. Governments will change. The Capital will change. The economy will change. Churches will change.

You are in the time of the climax that has been building. It is a perfect storm coming together to remove all in power and every evil entity with them. Yes, total destruction you are getting ready to see, My children."

https://www.jgminternation...

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
03 May, 01:09
Sotomayer

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
03 May, 02:21
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
'Tis what I heard & my vibes say.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 May, 12:04
🥰🙏🏼

Annie D-W @Annie172123
03 May, 01:08
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Sonia Maria Sotomayor ..... the leaker?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 May, 12:03
Look> Here roe v wade
dont look here> 2000 MULES!
😳

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 May, 01:21
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Relentless Truth seems to be saying, Look Here AND Here, it's all connected

I hope so!