Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 04:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 May, 08:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you a gambling man, VK?

the odds of hitting 00 on the wheel is
about 5.3%

today= 5.3

00 is green, not red or black

GREEN= GO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 May, 09:58
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Mic Drop! Boom! Awesome! Now I want to go play Roulette. 🤣😂

03 May, 10:49
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
LOL thanks! well im coming with ya sister! I always play 0,00,33 and 10 if im playing..
lol the odds 😂

what numbers do you play?

is 00 ever printed out on the fortunes in fortune cookes? hmmmm I wonder

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I started playing the electronic one where several are fanned out to the main device. So I just pick whatever pops in my head. I haven’t played in a long time, but this meme is tempting me. 🤣😂

I am pretty lucky. Which scares me, I don’t want to get too tempted by you know who!! 🤣😂
11:37 AM - May 03, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
03 May, 11:54
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
lol wow thats wild! so you just play what you feel… now that im “awake” it makes more sense to play that way actually.

sending you big hugs and prayers! maybe there’s an app or something that doesnt involve actual money and you can just play it for fun.. handful of popcorn for every win? LOL🍿