WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—Cognitive Dissonance is real... I get it, its so so hard becuase we have all been lied to and brainwashed on every level our whole enitire life... I am just so grateful I am a free thinker and I dont suffer from this... all we can do is hold gentleness and compassion for those who do.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—
09:36 AM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
28 March, 12:46
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I have been able to accept everything I have heard so far. Aliens, med beds, time travel, life on other planets. But, I just can't get past flat earth. If we are in fact living on planet Earth, why wouldnt we be shaped like other planets, moons and stars?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
28 March, 12:47
In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication
Isnt that only logical?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
27 March, 11:09
I think pride is a factor as well. People don't like to admit they were wrong or misinformed.

27 March, 11:12
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธSadly I think you may be onto something ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’”

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 08:34

Another Patriot @JimboJimbob2018
02 February, 10:04
This is also the reason for so many people with TDS - Trump Derrangement Syndrome. Their core belief is that the "Media", "Tech Giants", Memebers in their government are to be "Trusted" and someone calling them fake and corrupt, literally shatters their belief system.

02 February, 11:11
In response Another Patriot to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
02 February, 09:52
Lisa Dianne dixie1776
1 second ago
I find that I'm starting to run out of patience with several that just still have no clue. I want to give up, it has become exhausting. Thank you for your reminder to continue with gentleness and compassion for others.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

02 February, 09:53
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—